Brussels - Stadium Kinetix
What is Aero Dance?
Aero Dance is a cardio- and dance class in which coördinated and rhythmic movements are made that ensure an intense endurance training of which muscle toning and fatburning are the main goals.
What are the benefits of Aero Dance?
- The lessons increase cardiovascular endurance, and the overall strength and flexibility of the muscles
- The lessons reduce body fat.
- The participant(s) discover a new level of mental and physical health.
The class consists of the following parts:
- 5 minutes of aerobics exercises that launch the beginning of an intense cardiovascular, and endurance training. During the exercises the pace gradually increases so that the muscles are given time to warm up in a healthy way.
- 50 minutes of varied and accelerating aerobics and dance exercises. The exercises have been specially selected to focus on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen and upper limbs which they strengthen without increasing the volume. The pace of the session allows a large number of calories and fat to be burned at a high rate.
- 5 minutes of intense stretching which guarantees results from the first session. During this phase, each muscle group that was pressurized during the exercises is thoroughly stretched. In this way, the muscles are strengthened without increasing the volume and without them losing their flexibility. Much attention is paid to the protection of the back by choosing appropriate exercises so the back isn't burdened too much. The many tips from a qualified instructor will help you perfectionize your figure in an efficient, sustainable and safe way.
Aero dance in Brussels?
To achieve the best result, this class should be attained several times a week. Please consult our class schedule.