Brussels - Stadium Kinetix
Cycling on the rhythm of music
Cycling is a physical activity with exercises that focus onstrength and endurance with intervals of high intensity and recovery with the use of a special stationary bike with an adjustable resistance on the front wheel.
The course has a single instructor at the front of the class who leads the participants through routines that are designed to simulate changeable terrains and situations similar to the outside. Some movements and 6 positions include hill climbs, sprints and interval training. A well-trained instructor uses music, motivation, visualization and enthusiasm to lead participants through a ride that will allow them to achieve their fitness levels and goals.
All courses are created by instructors and performed on agitating music. Participants can synchronize their rhythms to be in time with the rhythm of the music, providing an external stimuli to encourage a certain tempo. Often, instructors choose music catchy and varied such as: house, dance, Pop Rock etc ... This motivates participants to work harder than they would otherwise.
One of the advantages of cycling is that each participant can control the level of intensity in line with his or hers ability or aptitude. So it the participant is allowed to decide how hard he choses to work with an instructor providing active and dynamic encouragement, technical advice, and good practice. Within 45 minutes, you can lose about 500Kcal and strengthen the muscles of the lower body. It tones the quadriceps and hamstrings, as well as the back and hips. It can be difficult to maintain a low level in a class that is focussed towards greater intensity.
Advantages of Cycling:
- The development of all athletic qualities: power, strength, flexibility, relaxation andspeed.
- The development of resistance and cardiovascular endurance.
- The improvement of physical weight control, muscle toning and definition without adding volume.
- Relaxation through an anti-stress activity.
- The development of self-confidence.
- The development of agility and coordination.
The difficulty of cycling is caused by three main parts:
- Increasing the resistance of the resistance wheel.
- Changing the rhythm and cadence. (Bpm)
- Seated sprints are the best way to ensure that the rider maintains full control of the posture at all times and avoids falling due to exhaustion. A proper sprint should last 10 to 25 seconds.
All our instructors have completed a professional internship Cycling.To achieve the best result, this class should be attained several times a week. Please consult our class schedule.
The Cycling hall has highly advanced technologically equipment (laser show, light show, etc.).