Brussels - Stadium Kinetix
What is Pilates-Ball?
Pilates-ball is a blend of several classes that enhance and tone muscle groups, slims the body, increases stamina, flexibility, concentration and balance.
If this sports discipline is classified as gentle that is primarily because it does not strain the joints.
Besides this we will warn you immediately you will feel every single muscle in your body the day after your workout.
Pilates-ball ensures a multitude of beneficial exercises for the body. With its playful side, Pilates-ball is aimed at both beginners and experts. The Pilates-ball , works the dorsal, lumbar and abdominal strap, bust and thighs. Working with the swissball is in a way more effective than conventional exercises meaning that it also exercises small stabilizing muscles and more muscles than in classical exercises.
Long-term benefits of Pilates-ball :
- The lessons increase cardiovascular endurance, and the overall strength and flexibility of the muscles.
- The lessons reduce body fat.
- The participant(s) discover a new level of mental and physical health.
The Pilates-ball class is divided into three parts:
- 10 minutes of warming-up exercices that launch the beginning of an intense cardiovascular-, and endurance training. During the exercises the pace gradually increases so that the muscles are given time to warm up in a healthy way.
- 40 minutes of varied and accelerating powertraining exercises. The exercises have been specially selected to focus on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, lower- and upper limbs which they strengthen without increasing the volume. The pace of the session allows a large number of calories and fat to be burned at a high rate.
- 10 minutes of intense stretching which guarantees results from the first session. During this phase, each muscle group that was pressurised during the exercices is thourougly stretched. In this way, the muscles are strengthened without increasing the volume and without them losing their flexibility. Much attention is paid to the protection of the back by choosing appropriate exercises so the back isn't charged too much.
The many tips from a qualified instructor will help you perfectionize your figure in an efficient, sustainable and safe way.
If you want to achieve the best result, the FitBall class should be attended a few times a week. please consult our schedule.