Total Body Circuit
Brussels - Stadium Kinetix
Total Body Circuit is a Circuit training programme that provides a full body workout and improves fitness and strength.
This training system combines the benefits of fitness at fixed hours, in a collective lesson where you can work out at your own pace in a group atmosphere and under professional supervision.
- The lessons increase cardiovascular endurance, and the overall strength and flexibility of the muscles.
- The lessons reduce body fat.
- The participant(s) discover a new level of mental and physical health.
The classes last one hour each time and are divided into three parts:
- 10 minutes of warming-up exercises that launch the beginning of an intense cardiovascular-, and endurance training. During the exercises the pace gradually increases so that the muscles are given time to warm up in a healthy way.
- 40 minutes of varied and accelerating powertraining exercises. The exercises have been specially selected to focus on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, lower- and upper limbs which they strengthen without increasing the volume. The pace of the session allows many calories and fat to be burned at a high rate.
- 10 minutes of intense stretching which guarantees results from the first session. During this phase, each muscle group that was pressurised during the exercises is thoroughly stretched. In this way, the muscles are strengthened without increasing the volume and without them losing their flexibility. Much attention is paid to the protection of the back by choosing appropriate exercises so the back isn't burdened too much. The many tips from a qualified instructor will help you perfectionize your figure in an efficient, sustainable and safe way.
To achieve the best result, this class should be attained several times a week. Please consult our class schedule.