Brussels - Stadium 1
Step is the basics of step aerobics. This class, only for beginners, can be distinguished from other aerobic forms by the use of a so-called step. The step is a raised plastic platform of which the highth can be increased depending on the needs of the sports enthusiast. The basic movements are taught during the Step lessons. These include the basic step, the corner-knee, T-Step, V-step, ...
The class consists of 3 parts, a first part that warms the muscles to prepare them for the exercises. The second part exists of a number of instructed exercises shown. And finally there is also a part stretching to cool down the muscle to prevent acidification.
- The lessons increase cardiovascular endurance, and the overall strength and flexibility of the muscles.
- The lessons reduce body fat.
- The participant(s) discover a new level of mental and physical health.
- 5 minutes of aerobics exercices that launch the beginning of an intense cardiovascular and endurance training. During the exercises the pace gradually increases so that the muscles are given time to warm up in a healthy way.
- 50 minutes of varied and accelerating aerobics and dance exercises. The exercises have been specially selected to focus on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen and upper limbs which they strengthen without increasing the volume. The pace of the session allows a large number of calories and fat to be burned at a high rate.
- 5 minutes of intense stretching which guarantees results from the first session.During this phase, each muscle group that was pressurised during the exercices is thourougly stretched. In this way, the muscles are strengthened without increasing the volume and without them losing their flexibility. Much attention is paid to the protection of the back by choosing appropriate exercises so the back isn't burdened too much. The many tips from a qualified instructor will help you perfectionize your figure in an efficient, sustainable and safe way.
If you want to achieve the best result, follow this course a few times a week.