Brussels - Stadium 1
Functional Training As suggested by the Latin origin of the word ("all things"), Functional Training offers infinite possibilities in all kinds of training modalities - strength, endurance, stability, flexibility, coordination and speed - and satisfies the widest range of user needs, abilities, and aspirations.
Powerful tool for training
Functional Training includes all ingredients for a successful functional training offer; pre-made programs for small groups, innovative products and accessories, unique flooring patterns and an extensive educational program to support the growth of your functional training. Functional Training offers an innovative small group training program.
- The lessons increase cardiovascular endurance, and the overall strength and flexibilityof the muscles.
- The lessons reduce body fat.
- The participant(s) discover a new level of mental and physical health.
The class is divided in three parts:
- 10 minutes of warming-up exercices that launch the beginning of an intense cardiovascular-, and endurance training. During the exercises the pace gradually increases so that the muscles are given time to warm up in a healthy way.
- 40 minutes of varied and accelerating powertraining exercises. The exercises have been specially selected to focus on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen and upper limbs which they strengthen without increasing the volume. The pace of the session allows a large number of calories and fat to be burned at a high rate.
- 10 minutes of intense stretching which guarantees results from the first session. During this phase, each muscle group that was pressurised during the exercices is thourougly stretched. In this way, the muscles are strengthened without increasing the volume and without them losing their flexibility. Much attention is paid to the protection of the back by choosing appropriate exercises so the back isn't burdened too much.
The many tips from a qualified instructor will help you perfectionize your figure in an efficient, sustainable and safe way.
If you want to achieve the best result, follow this course a few times a week.