Brussels - Stadium 1
High Intensity Interval Training
HIIT is interval training with high intensity. The strategy behind this type of training is to improve performance with exercises carried out at a high intensity for 30 to 60 seconds. This cardiovascular training promotes caloric burn.
HIIT not only increases the metabolic rate, but also significantly improves endurance. Research has shown that HIIT is up to 50% more effective in reducing fatty tissue than low-intensity training.
This course does not require that you are in top shape since, after all, this is what you are working towards, but you do need to be in decent shape because this requires a great deal of energy. The training always starts with extensive stretching and concludes with a relaxation session to return the heart rate to normal.
Advantages of Cross Training.
- The evolution of different athletic qualities : power, endurance, suppleness, reaction and velocity.
- The evolution of resistance and cardiovascular endurance.
- The improvement of your fitness : to adjust your weight, to stimulate and for your muscular reinforcement without increase of volume.
- To delight with some anti-stress exercises.
- The evolution of your self-confidence.
- The evolution of your suppleness and the coordination of movements.