Gent - Stadium Coupure
CrossTraining will introduce a new manner of training in indoor sports.
This complete course that consists of “old school” basic exercises and its adequate equipment, will improve consequentially your fitness at very short notice.
CrossTraining for anybody!
Anybody can begin this course! Teenager, military or housewife, from beginner till experienced athlete. Regardless your physical fitness, this training is truly accessible to everyone. Motivation is the one thing you need for our experienced team to guide you to the best final result. And don’t forget to entertain yourself!
Advantages of CrossTraining.
- The evolution of different athletic qualities : power, endurance, suppleness, reaction and velocity.
- The evolution of resistance and cardiovascular endurance.
- The improvement of your fitness : to adjust your weight, to stimulate and for your muscular reinforcement without increase of volume.
- To delight with some anti-stress exercises.
- The evolution of your self-confidence.
- The evolution of your suppleness and the coordination of movements.
The 9 basic movements of CrossTraining.
- Air Squat
- Front Squat with bar
- Over Head Squat with bar
- Shoulder Press with bar
- Push Press with bar
- Dead Lift with bar
- Sumo Dead Lift Highpull
- Medicine Ball
Course planning of our CrossTraining classes:
- A warm-up of 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2 exercices for about 7 to 8 minutes with 15 to 20 repetitions of three different basic movements with body weight.
15 air squats - 15 ab-crunches- 15 shoulder press.
The goal is to do the maximum repetitions of these three movements in the required time.
-The course ends with a complete stretching.
To attain the maximum result, our CrossTraining classes should be attained several times a week. Please consult our schedule.