Ghent - Stadium Coupure
What is cross-training?
Cross-training is a new class concept in which the term ‘indoor sports’ will be rediscovered. This valuable class, consisting of ‘old school’ basic exercises with the appropriate equipment, will significantly improve your condition in a short amount of time.
Who can benefit from CrossTraining Fundamentals?
Anyone who is trying out cross-training for the first time or who already has experience with the cross-training classes.
There are three basic classes (fundamentals 1, 2, 3) in which all exercises are taught so that you can then directly start participating in the cross-training classes.
No matter what your physical condition, from beginner to advanced athlete, these classes are truly accessible to everyone. All you need is motivation and our experienced team will coach you towards the desired results.
What are the benefits of CrossTraining Fundamental?
- Learning the basic movements of cross-training
- Developing strength, endurance, flexibility, improved reaction time, and speed
- Developing resistance and cardiovascular endurance
- Improving your physique: improving your weight, and encouraging and strengthening muscles without increasing volume
- Anti-stress activity
- Developing self-confidence
- Developing flexibility and coordination