Ghent - Stadium Coupure
Piloxing is an all-round combination of Pilates, box and dancing.
Pilates takes care of your flexibility, box takes care of speed and agility and dance is fun!
During the workout, you work on condition, muscle building and calorie burning. The ultimate goal of course being a tight, strong body!
Positive effects in the long run:
- The development of all athletic qualities: power, strength, flexibility and speed.
- The development of resilience, and cardiovascular endurance.
- The improvement of physical muscle strength without the deliberate increase of volume.
- The development of agility and coordination.
- De-stressing by means of an intense activity.
- The development of self-confidence.
This course consists of three main parts:
- 5 minutes of warming-up that launches the beginning of an intense cardiovascular-, and endurance training. During the exercises the pace gradually increases so that the muscles are given time to warm up in a healthy way.
- 50 minutes of basic kickbox combat movements
- 5 minutes of intense stretching which guarantees results from the first session. During this phase, each muscle group that was pressurised during the exercises is thoroughly stretched. In this way, the muscles are strengthened without increasing the volume and without them losing their flexibility. Much attention is paid to the protection of the back by choosing appropriate exercises so the back isn't burdened too much.
The many tips from a qualified instructor will help you perfectionize your figure in an efficient, sustainable and safe way.
To guarantee the best result, this course should be attended multiple times a week.